If you are a party in a personal Bankruptcy case, you have probably come across references to a “Proof of Claim” form (sometimes simply referred to as a “claim”).  Officially, it is known as Form B10, and you can view and complete the form on the U.S. Courts website.  This form, completed by the creditor,… Continue Reading